Tenders and Requests for Proposals
From time to time KPA advertises, requesting tenders or proposals to carry out work for KPA.
Unless a selective tender or request for proposal process has been followed, an advertisement requesting expressions of interest or proposals will generally be placed in the tender section of newspapers or other relevant media, including online service providers relevant to the proposal.
Current request for proposals
Kimberley Ports Authority (KPA) seeks Request For Proposals from parties interested in carrying out Port Of Broome Wharf Underdeck Access System (Design and Construct) project.
KPA manages and controls the Port of Broome.
- At present there is no underdeck access system on the 2007 wharf extension.
- There is an underdeck access system on the original 1960’s wharf that consists of a trolley system, however this is aged and in need of repairs.
- KPA is requesting proposals from parties interested in the design and construction of a new underdeck access system for the 2007 wharf extension.
- The new underdeck access system is also required to be compatible with the original 1960’s wharf. Replacement / repairs of the original wharf underdeck access system is also included in the scope of work.
- Further background information and the required scope of this Project are set out in the Principal’s Project Requirements.
Please click here to access the Tenders WA website for further information.