Doing Business with Port of Broome

Account Information

To apply to open a 14 day account with KPA, please read the Port Standards and Procedures and complete the Credit Application form.

Completed forms may be emailed to or faxed to: (08) 9192 1778. If you have any queries concerning the credit application form, please contact the Accountant on (08) 9194 3100.

The credit application will take five working days to process, and applicants will be notified of acceptance or declination of credit via email.

Please note, all KPA services provided prior to credit application approval will require advance payment via VISA or MasterCard credit card. Cash or EFTPOS payment is accepted at the Engineering and Finance building Slipway Road, 401 Port Drive, Broome Western Australia between 0830-1600 hrs Monday – Friday.

Customer Feedback

KPA is committed to providing reliable, efficient and commercially viable port services and facilities to our customers.

As part of KPA’s commitment to continuous improvement in customer service, a customer feedback system has been established.

If you have any compliments, complaints or suggestions about our services, we would be pleased if you would take the time to complete the form linked below and send it back to us.

Visitors please note that if you wish to carry out an activity on Port lands such as a wedding, photographic shoot or event of any kind, then you are required to submit a completed Proposed Event or Activity Form to KPA and obtain written approval before the event is held. Proposed Event or Activity Forms must be submitted to KPA at least 14 days prior to the proposed event or activity.

Public Interest Disclosure

The Public Interest Disclosure Act 2003 (Act) provides a process for you to raise concern you may have with the conduct of KPA or a person associated with KPA.

The sorts of issues you may wish to raise under the protection which the Act offers include:

  •  Improper conduct
  •  An offence under State law, including corruption
  •  Administrative matters affecting you, involving a specific risk of injury to public  health, prejudice to public safety or the damage to the environment

Before deciding to pursue a Public Interest Disclosure (PID), you need to carefully consider the procedure and maintain confidentiality.  A failure to follow the procedure or retain confidentiality may result in you losing the protection offered under the Act.

Further details on how to make a disclosure can be found at the website for the Public Sector Commission (PSC).

If, after carefully considering the information set out in the Act and other information contained on the PSC website, you wish to make a PID complaint then please contact the KPA's PID Officer directly:

Rosemary Braybrook 
Governance Manager
(08) 9194 3100