Your use of the information contained in or on this website is subject to the following terms:
- You agree that your use of this website and the information is at your sole risk.
- You acknowledge that the information contained on or in this website may be inaccurate.
- Although care has been taken in preparing the information, the information is provided for general disclosure purposes only and Kimberley Ports Authority (KPA) does not warrant that the information is accurate, or current, or that the information provided will be fit for any particular purpose.
- To the extent applicable law permits, KPA Authority does not and cannot, provide any warranty, guarantee or promise express or implied concerning the content, completeness, accuracy, currency or otherwise of any information.
- The information is provided on the basis that all persons using such information take responsibility for assessing the relevance and accuracy of its content at the time of use.
- None of KPA, its related bodies corporate, any of their directors, officers or employees makes any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information (including in relation to any products or services offered) and none of them accept any responsibility arising in any way (including for negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information (or in relation to any products or services).
- You understand and agree that this website and files obtained from or through the website may contain viruses and other defects and any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through your use of this website is done at your own discretion and risk. You are responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
- To the fullest extent applicable law permits, KPA expressly disclaims all representations and warranties, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non- infringement of copyright. KPA makes no warranty that the website or any products or services promoted or advertised on the website will meet your requirements, or that the website services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free.
- To the fullest extent applicable law permits, KPA shall have no liability to you (whether or not you have paid for the information), or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages whatsoever (including for lost revenues or profits, loss of business, loss of goodwill or reputation), even where KPA has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage, or where such loss or damage may be foreseeable.
- Where applicable law does not permit such exclusion of liability, the liability of KPA (in any class or for any formulation of liability whatsoever, including for negligence or any other tort) shall be limited to the amount (if any) you paid to access the information.
- Information relating to services has been prepared in accordance with Australian law for the supply of services in Australia only. This information may not satisfy the laws of any other country. To the extent that it does not satisfy the laws of the country in which you reside, or from which you are accessing this website, it is not directed at you and cannot be relied upon by you. If you do rely upon information and you are accessing this website from a computer outside of Australia, you agree to indemnify KPA for any losses, costs, expenses or damages KPA may suffer as a consequence or your use of this website or any information contained on or in this website.
You agree that KPA:
- is not responsible for the content or reliability of any externally linked websites
- does not endorse or recommend products of services on these websites
- does not necessarily share the views expressed on those websites
- does not guarantee or warrant that the linked websites will work
KPA may at its discretion and without notice, at any time and from time to time change these terms. By continuing to use this website, you agree to the terms as they are from time to time.