Please note, only applications for advertised positions will be accepted and considered. Unsolicited applications will not be retained by KPA. The selection process may include some or all of the following:
- assessment of resume and work history
- panel interview/s
- pre-employment medical and supervised drug and alcohol test
- reference checking
- provision of a National Police Clearance.
As part of the selection process you will need to provide:
- an up-to-date resume
- relevant cover letter
- copy of qualifications and relevant licences
- names and contact details of referees being current or recent managers.
You may seek feedback when you have been advised of your application outcome.
KPA endeavours to notify all candidates of their application outcome within 4-6 weeks, however, in some circumstances it may take longer. All successful applicants will be notified by telephone or email on whether they have progressed to the next stage of recruitment.
If you believe you have the right skillset to fill the newly created role of Environment and Heritage Coordinator within the Sustainability team at Kimberley Ports Authority, please follow the link below to apply through Seek.
Environment and Heritage Coordinator Job in Broome, Broome & Kimberley WA - SEEK